|“||She saw it because she couldn’t sleep and had noticed the backyard security lights had clicked on. It was standing motionless right where she’d buried Stanley, beside the shrubs. No eyes, but she could feel it glaring accusingly as it turned in her direction. It stank.||„|
|~ First Appearance|
The Lamb is a creature made by Trevor Henderson. It is pink and fleshy, with a big hole in its head. It is related to Big Charlie and Lil Nugget, and it comes from a Lil Nugget. It can cause massive psychic damage, and blood clots too. It can also levitate. It was once worshipped by a demonic cult. It's head shape looks similar to Void nugget and Li'l nugget's head, mostly because the Lamb is the Void nugget's evolution. It is described as a "Holy Ghost" of some sort, and is considered a Patron Saint along with Big Charlie and Lil' Nugget, and possibly Void Nugget.
The Lamb appears to be a fleshy, four-legged creature, with its legs hanging down from its body, like noodles. Most of the time, it is seen floating in mid-air. Its body is made out of some sort of fleshy, vein-like string, and the "strings" appear to be tangled into one another. It is unknown if the large hole in what seems to be the head of the creature is an eye, or some sort of mouth.
- When someone on Instagram asked "What does The Lamb do?" Trevor Henderson replied with "Massive Psychic Damage." This response might explain why the creature can levitate off the ground.
- When someone on Tumblr asked "If I saw The Lamb, what would I do? Run or shoot it?"
- Trevor replied "It's a metaphysical entity so bullets wouldn't do anything. Run before its' presence gives you a blood clot or gravity reverses."
- The Lamb is actually a Lil' Nugget, grown from Big Charlie's meat chunks, that has been cursed and instead grew to be hostile.
- Unlike Lil' Nugget, The Lamb does not crave crackers, but instead craves human flesh.
- The intents of The Lamb are likely to punish people who have comitted crimes/atrocities, possibly using the psychic powers it posesses, this explains why it is called "The Holy Ghost". This is backed up by an unnamed woman in the first post with The Lamb having killed a person, or possibly an animal named "Stanley". The Lamb was said to stare accusingly towards the woman as it turned around.
- It may be an angel of some sort, though this has no confirmation of being true, just a speculation.
- The Lamb's odor is fetid, on the same post where "Stanley" 's death took place, it was stated to "stink".
- Judging from the caption of the same post, it may be able to induce insomnia, because the unnamed woman saw it due to her not being able to sleep.