|“||Things had been strange since they moved in. Every carton of eggs they brought in ended up being rotten. He’d even cracked one with a chicken fetus still inside. Birds had been flying into the windows, And he’d been waking up with little wounds on his body…Like chicken pecks.||„|
The Chicken Ghost, also known as Ghost Chicken or God of Chickens is a minor deity specifically for poultry. While he is frightening, it is stated that he is "Chaotic Good", and rarely attacks as he just defends chickens.
The Chicken Ghost is a completely white, tall, humanoid chicken. It has red eyes with small black pupils that intend it to look like a humanoid chicken fetus, it has chicken-like hands with 3 skeletal fingers and a thumb on each hand, in it's Patron Saint drawing, it has a white pearl-like orb in its chest floating in place, suggesting that it actually represents an actual chicken egg. It was shown to have a set of thorns protruding from it's back in one of the drawings.
Apariencia general: 7/10
The Sound Recorded in 4/15/1992.
- He is as tall as an adult human.
- He is only hostile to those who slaughter and eat poultry.
- He is more likely to roam around chicken farms or egg factories.
- He can cause several chicken peck like wounds to appear over a person's body. He is capable of doing this even without being physically present. He is also capable of doing it while a person sleeps and making it so they don't feel the effects of the wounds until they wake up.
- When present, chickens start to sing in one voice, like a choir, and they congregate on land in worship, it is unknown if he is the one who does this, or if it comes from the chickens' will.
- Trevor said that he is "just doing his thing for the birds", judging from this, he may be a symbol of justice, and is neutral usually, hostile to only those who eat poultry, as stated before.
- He has existed for so long humans have presumably forgot about it's existence.