The Bad Dreams in the Spare Room is character created by Canadian horror artist, Trevor Henderson in November 2018
“Bad Dream in the Spare Room”depicts a huge human face taped to the door of the room.
The creature has a pale skin. Head into the narrow corridor, put his mouth to the door, seems to eat the victim. His mouth is very big and his teeth inside are very sharp. It seems to be eager to get human flesh, so we can know that he is a monster that is human. It also has a nose that looks like a human, and the nostrils are also very large.
We can only see half of the monster's head in the picture because his head is blocked by the door frame. The size of the creature is very big, it can crush all the small creatures. There are two theories about what he looks like. One side thinks the creature's entire body is the face, and the other thinks he is a tall humanoid creature, like a giant, who just sticks his head in. If it is the first theory, then his height is about 3.7 meters. If it is the second theory, then his height will reach an astonishing 20 meters.
- As its name suggests, this creature may appear in someone's dream/nightmare.
- it will attack you in bad dreams but be your freind in good ones*
- Same size as The Nervous Houseguest.
- Although his size is very big, but he was not treated as a giant.
- This creature has only been posted on the Tumblr account deleted by Trevor Henderson.